Application form for Entrepreneurs Residence
Nuestros abogados expertos en extranjería e inmigración podrán ayudarte
The Entrepreneur Visa seeks to attract capitals and talented people in Spain. If you want to immigrate and you have an innovative and technological project, our expert Immigration Lawyers of Tolentino Abogados, can assist you drafting a feasible business plan in order to obtain the residence.
The purpose of the Ley de Emprendedores, is intended to facilitate the entry and residence for investors, entrepreneurs, managers and highly qualified personnel, with the purpose of attracting human and financial capital for the management of the spanish international and entrepreneurial plan, especially in certain areas.
- Are you a foreigner entrepreneur?
- Do you know the Visa for entrepreneurs?
- Do you have an innovative and technological project?
- Do you know the Business Plan?
- Is it mandatory to be a full-time resident in Spain to obtain the permit of residence? How many times per year do I have to enter Spain?
- Do you provide with legal assistance for the obtention of the permit of residence?
- With the permit of residence, are we eligible to obtain a work permit in Spain?
- With the permit of residence, will I be eligible to obtain the european citizenship, as per any other type of residence?
- Is it possible to invest with the opening of a business?
- Do foreign investors must have a medical insurance?
- Will my sons be eligible to obtain the permit of residence?
- In case I am not married, will my partner obtain the residence as well?
These, amongst others questions, can be answered by our expert lawyers. Contact us!
Pasos a seguir:
- Hold a residence visa to enter Spain. If you are from a country that does not require a visa, you will not have to apply for it.
REQUIREMENTS TO START A BUSINESS (FOR ENTREPRENEURS):
- There are two types of permits, related to different stages of the entrepreneurial activity. For entrepreneurial activity it is intended the one with a innovative characteristic and of special economic interest for Spain. For its assessment, the Administration will take into account some criteria, such as the profile of the applicant, the business plan or the investment opportunities comprised within it.
- Entry and stay for the beginning of the entrepreneurial activity:
- The applicant can apply for a visa to enter and remain in Spain for one year with the only purpose of carrying out the preliminary proceedings to start an entrepreneurial activity.
- Also, the applicant can obtain the residence for entrepreneurs without requesting a visa and without proving a previous minimum period of staying, as long as he/she proves that the activity had been already started.
- Residence for entrepreneurs:
- Planned for those foreigners that either want to enter, hold a permit of stay, residence or visa for Spain, or desire to start, develop or manage an economic activity as entrepreneur
- The applicant will be granted with an authorisation of residence to start the entrepreneurial activity, with validity in the entire national territory.
Other than the general requirements, the applicant must comply with the specifica regulation planned for each economic area.
- An innovative and technological Business Plan
- Not have entered or stayed illegally in Spanish territory.
- Being adult of age
- not hold a criminal record whether in Spain or in the previous five years where he has resided
- Have to be 18 years or over.
- Not have been refused to entry in any of the Schengen countries.
- Have access to a public or private health insurance authorized to operate in Spain.
- Have sufficient financial means to cover personal and family living expenses whilst in Spain.
- Have paid the fee for the permit or visa application form
What it is included:
Our expert lawyers of Tolentino Abogados will provide you with a complete and quality service, tailored to every necessity of the entrepreneur, in order to assist you during all the procedure to obtain the residence. We develop your feasible Business Plan.
We can facilitate your process for the obtention of the permit and residence in Spain. Our appointment are easily managed by collegiate lawyers and, generally, the estimated waiting time is quite short.
Schedule your appointment in advance, in order to avoid delays in the proceeding
Our lawyers of Tolentino Abogados will provide you with the following services:
- Legal assistance about the procedures
- Fulfillment of the application form to be presented
- Development of the Business Plan
- Fulfillment of any other form
- Presentation of the application form
- Monitory of the proceedings
- Scheduled appointments with the ICAM
- Arrangement of the fingerprints appointment
- Complete assistance during the proceeding from the presentation of the application form until its resolution
What does not include:
Our service does not comprise the assistance in Spanish Consulates. We personally assist within our firm located in Madrid, Spain, and in Santo Domingo City, Dominican Republic.
With regard to other matters, we provide legal aid online.
Un abogado especializado y experto en extranjería e inmigración, le informará sobre cómo solucionar su problema. Para asesoramiento más amplio, podemos atenderle por Skype o en nuestro despacho en Madrid. Solicite cita previa llamando al +34 918 272 222.