Appeal for reversal
El instrumento por el cual los ciudadanos pueden recurrir las decisiones de la Administración Pública
In case you have been denied a visa, a permit of residence, the spanish citizenship, you can file an Appeal For Reversal or, otherwise, a Contentious Administrative Appeal.
Entrust our expert immigration lawyers of Tolentino Abogados to assist you lodging the correspondent Appeal.
Do you know when to lodge an Appeal For Reversal or a Contentious-Administrative Appeal?
What is a Appeal for reversal?
What is the process for it?
The Appeal for reversal is the legal instrument by which a citizen can appeal the Public Administration’s decisions and will lead to a revision of the administrative act by the same authority that had issued it, as long as it ends the administrative procedure. This kind of appeal is potestative, given the fact that it can be skipped, directly lodging the Contentious Administrative Appeal.
Pasos a seguir:
Firstly, we have to explain who is qualified to lodge this kind of Appeal, the person applicant in the administrative act.
Will be considered applicant in the administrative act:
- The persons that foster a right or lawful interest, either individual or collective.
- The persons that, even without starting the process, can be affected by its decision
- The persons whose lawful, individual or collective interest can be affected by the resolution, and appear in the process as long as the final resolution is not produced
What does the Appeal have to contain?
- Appellant Data
- The act that the appellant wants to appeal and the reason for the contestation
- Domicile for notifications
- Place, date and signature of the appellant
- Administrative body and other entities toward which the appeal is directed, established by specific law
- Documentation and literature or evidence estimated of convenience
- The phases of the process are the same as the general ones for the Administrative process. It can be issued a report for the Directive Competent Center for matter reasons and for the audience of third persons, if any
- The deadline to lodge the Appeal is one month, in case the act was express. On the other hand, whether the act was not express, the deadline will be three months, starting from the following day after the one when presumed act was produced.
- The deadline for the resolution and its notification is one month. Passing this period of time without express resolution, it will be intended as dismissed appeal, open the via for the contentious-administrative appeal.
- It will not be possible to lodge a new appeal of reversal against the resolution of a previous Appeal of reversal, unless the case of extraordinary review, if any
What it is included:
Our expert immigration lawyers of Tolentino Abogados can help you lodging the Appeal of reversal and those correspondant in order to end the administrative procedure. Our compromise is to provide our clients with the best dedication in defense of their interest.
What it is not included:
Our service does not comprise the assistance in Spanish Consulates. We personally assist within our Firm located in Madrid, Spain, and in Santo Domingo City, Dominican Republic.
With regard to other matters, we provide legal aid online.
Un abogado especializado y experto en extranjería e inmigración, le informará sobre cómo solucionar su problema. Para asesoramiento más amplio, podemos atenderle por Skype o en nuestro despacho en Madrid. Solicite cita previa llamando al +34 918 272 222.